Transfer Student Walk-In Days
Transfer to Western in one day!
Western is still accepting applications for Fall 2018!
To make transferring to Western simpler, we’ve set aside the following Tuesdays this summer as our day to get it all done for our transfer students.
- June 5th & 12th
- July 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st
- August 7th, 14th & 21st
What you can do:
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor!
- Get a credit evaluation!
- Get your decision on the SPOT!
- Register for Fall 2018 as a Western Student!
Please make sure you have already applied to WCSU at least 2 days prior.
Please bring the following items with you to campus:
- Application fee if not already paid when application was submitted.
- Transcript(s) from every college/university you’ve previously attended.
Accepted students can leave campus with a WCSU ID card, WCSU windows/westconduit account, and course schedule! Come prepared to pay the $200 binder (full-time students only).
You can come anytime between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.