Are you an Incoming Student (First Year or Transfer)? Please click on the picture to see a page with special information about housing for the fall.
Why Live On Campus?
There’s a new podcast for WCSU students, and it’s called Gab & GROW.
Each week, we’ll post short (about 20 minutes, mostly) podcasts about people, places and resources at WCSU that can help you be a successful student. There are loads of things for new students, but there will also be information for upper level students as well.
All episodes are available online right now. The QPR code to the left will take you to SoundCloud® , but you may listen on any podcast platform, including iTunes, Stitcher, etc.
A few “best of” episodes will be live soon for students who are attending Orientation and want a quick overview. Take a look here again soon for more information.
WCSU is happy to announce that it now has HBO GO available to students living on campus. (As you recall, we added Showtime in the fall). To gain access to the new service, please do the following:
- Go to www.hbogo.com
- Select Sign in from the top right corner.
- Scroll down until you find Western Connecticut State U in the drop down menu and select this option. (Colleges/Universities are listed at the bottom of the All Providers list.)
- Please use your WCSU credentials (username and password) to log into the site. The first time you log in, you will be asked to register an HBO GO account.
* Please note: Connected TV devices such as Roku, Apple TV, PlayStation and XBOX consoles must be connected to the on-campus internet for HBO GO.
Western students living on campus are able to
stream SHOWTIME Networks, as well.
Showtime Anytime Login Information:
With Showtime Anytime, on-campus students get instant, unlimited access to Showtime programming any time and anywhere on campus. Sign-in takes
just a few easy steps:
1. Visit ShowtimeAnytime.com or download the apps.
2. Click “Sign-in” to select Apogee as your provider from the drop-down list.
3. Enter Western Connecticut State university or WCSU in the school picker.
4. Complete authentication by entering your WCSU username and password
following the prompts.
|Want some linens? Click above
||Microfridge & Safe Rentals – click above
|Report a problem with a washer or dryer – click above
Are you an ISEP or other student traveling to WCSU from afar? Need to know how to reach campus from New York, Hartford, Newark, or Boston? Click this link to a page of travel information on how to get to campus from area airports.