Hiring: Center Assistants
Positions open until filled. Work/study funding required.
Writing Center Assistants help with greeting students, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, and providing office-related support such as filing, copying, organizing, and other duties as assigned.
- Current WCSU student (or enrolled for the Fall 2019)
- Strong experience and ability to learn new systems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated reliability, punctuality, and professionalism
- A positive attitude toward WCSU and academic work
- Previous office and/or customer service experience preferred
Hours and Salary
- Hours are scheduled the same throughout the semester. May include evening hours Monday through Thursday. No Saturday hours are available
Submit the following information via email to Dr. Kelli Custer, Coordinator of the Writing Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current resume
- Cover letter explaining interest in and skills for the position
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Questions? Contact us!
Dr. Kelli Custer, Coordinator of the Writing Center
303 Haas Library, email@example.com, 203.837.3941
Or stop by the Writing Center – 302 Haas Library